PCE, a live events production company, is looking for a Production Manager to support our company in Huntington Beach, CA. PCE focuses on offering a remarkable client experience through customer service and industry expertise. At PCE, it doesn't matter what it is, if the client can dream it, we can do it! PCE thrives on challenges beyond the norm and prides itself on promoting a gratifying workplace in this fast-paced, always-changing industry. Business hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am-5:30 pm. This role will report directly to the operations management, performing wide-ranging tasks in a fast-paced environment. All work will primarily take place on job sites.
This position performs a wide range of production functions to ensure successful live events and customer experiences. Your duties will be carried out primarily on the job site. Travel will be required based on show location. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Set up and operation of audio, video, lighting, staging, and rigging equipment.
• Loading and unloading trucks.
• Interaction with clients and vendors.
• Managing some event logistics and operations.
• Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other employees, and ensuring accuracy.
• Adheres to all standards, policies, and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• Ensuring and providing exceptional customer service.
• Lead and motivate the crew efficiently on events.
• Delivers excellent customer service throughout the customer experience and encourages the same from other employees.
• Sets a positive example of conduct and mentorship.
• Uses personal judgment and expertise to enhance the customer experience.
• Works to continually improve customer service by integrating obtained feedback and personal judgment into action.
• Participates in pre-and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
• When not working in a production manager capacity, you will be utilized in various technician roles or working in the warehouse helping wherever needed.
• Broad general education with relevant entertainment industry experience.
• At least three years of production manager/technical director experience.
• One area of expertise in either audio, lighting, video and/or rigging.
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours including weekends.
• Working knowledge of the principles and practices of workplace safety.
• Ensuring all safety and health standards are met to keep job sites accident free.
• Strong project management skills.
• Must be flexible and able to maintain professionalism under pressure.
• Exceptional sense of priority; Strong organizational skills; Customer oriented service; Tact; Professionalism; Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
• Leadership and the ability to recognize the contribution of all team members.
• Must be a team member and interact well with others.
• Ability to identify issues and problem-solve on site.
• Ability to identify areas for improvement and develop recommendations • Applicant must desire longevity and growth within this role.
PCE is an equal opportunity employer. PCE offers a range of employer-sponsored health coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic packages, as well as vacation allowances, for all full-time employees. The Qualified Candidate will be subject to drug screening and live scan upon hire and on a random basis thereafter.
Resume accepted via email ONLY. Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Production Manager".