Account Representative - Retail and Integration
PCE, a live events production company, is looking for a Retail & Integration Sales Account Representative to support our company in Huntington Beach, CA. PCE focuses on offering a remarkable client experience through customer service and industry expertise. At PCE, it doesn't matter what it is, if the client can dream it, we can do it! PCE thrives on challenges beyond the norm and prides itself on promoting a gratifying workplace in this fast-paced, always-changing industry. This role will report directly to sales management, performing wide-ranging tasks in a fast-paced environment. 85% of work will take place in the office and 15% of work will take place at various locations for client meetings. Business hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am-5:30 pm.
You will be expected to carry out the duties and responsibilities described below, as well as all other duties and responsibilities as assigned. These duties and responsibilities are periodically updated to reflect business needs.
Support/develop sales, rentals, and integrations in markets such as, but not limited to:
• Themed entertainment, school/government, churches, corporate, theatrical, music, trade shows, and exhibits including lighting, audio, video, rigging, and staging.
• Cultivating new leads through business development and existing relationships.
• Order entry including processing customer POs, credit applications, order tracking, and execution of contract documents.
• Will require time out of the office to visit customers as well as attend jobs to ensure client expectations are being exceeded.
• Assisting with cold calls and walk-in customers.
• Development of revenue streams with new business contacts and customers and continued communication with current regional customers to strengthen their relationship with the company.
• Create and foster business relationships with manufacturers and rep firms to retain and expand on existing referrals for brand support.
• Provide sales, support, and service to achieve operational efficiencies and internal controls to meet objectives.
• Establishing key accounts and building on our already substantial client base with new clients.
• Identify and monitor pertinent industry activities to establish a strong local presence.
• Internal reporting to upper management as required.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Applicant should have at least 1 year of excellent sales experience in an entertainment technology setting, or equivalencies along with the following qualifications:
• Broad general education with relevant entertainment industry experience.
• Working knowledge of sales principles and practices, and the function and capability of entertainment technology equipment.
• Understanding of budgets, and experience preparing client paperwork.
• Understanding of design and build practices for integrations.
• Effective persuasion skills: the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• The ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously within a strict deadline.
• Working knowledge of the principles and practices of workplace safety.
• Working knowledge of modern office procedures and practices.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and proficient in the use of modern PCs.
• Exceptional sense of priority; Strong organizational skills; Customer-oriented service; Tact; Professionalism; Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
• Leadership and the ability to recognize the contribution of all team members • The applicant must desire longevity and growth within this role.
PCE is an equal opportunity employer. PCE offers a range of employer-sponsored health coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic packages, as well as vacation allowances, for all full-time employees. The Qualified Candidate will be subject to drug screening and live scan upon hire and on a random basis thereafter.
Resume accepted via email ONLY. Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Account Representative - Retail and Integration".