Projection Screen Rentals
At Pacific Coast Entertainment, we’ve noticed that people choose projectors and lenses with great care, but don’t pay much attention to the screens. Some even hope to save money on event costs and compromise on the screen quality. They don’t realize that a good projector works hand in hand with a good screen and both of them need to be chosen carefully. It’s never a good idea to compromise on the quality of the projection screen rentals.
Why Are Projection Screens Important?
No matter how good the projector is, if the surface it’s projecting on is bad, the image quality will be bad. That’s one of the reasons why people don’t see clear images off of walls with projectors because the surface of the wall isn’t ideally suited for it. Here are some reasons why:
- Projection Screens are Specifically Designed to Reflect Light – At first glance, these screens don’t look specially designed; but the surface is carefully created to reflect light right back at the viewer. If the surface is uneven or has flaws, all of the light rays that fall on it but be reflected back at wrong angles, compromising the overall image quality. A smooth, even surface that’s without flaws will reflect light back at the right angle and ensure the image quality is sharp.
- Color Accuracy – Good projection screen rentals will preserve the color accuracy of the image as much as possible. If the screen isn’t white and neutral, the colors would be dull, muted, and not accurate. White projection screens with brighten and sharpen the image quality.
Our Projection Screens
We have a large collection of easy to transport, good quality projection screen rentals that are maintained well. Our projector screens won’t have any flaws on the surface to compromise the image quality and visibility to your attendees.
- Sizes – Our projector screens are available in different sizes and shapes. We offer 12 different sizes so you can choose a product that best meets your needs.
- Brands –We have great quality screens from brands like AV Stumpfl, Da-Lite, and Draper.
- Help From Technicians –You can speak with our technicians to ensure the screen you rent would meets your requirements and works well with your projector. We’ll also transport and mount the screens at the event venue on your schedule.
If you want to know more about projection screen rentals or our services here at Pacific Coast Entertainment, don’t hesitate to contact us or call 714 841 6455.
Projection Screen/Dress Kit Rental Options
- AV Stumpfl 6’11″x12’2″
- AV Stumpfl 9’x16’
- Da-Lite 6’x8’
- Da-Lite 7’x10’
- AV Stumpfl 9’x12’
- Draper 10.5’x14’ Truss Frame
- Da-Lite 12’x16’
- Da-Lite Tripod 5′ Screen
- Da-Lite Tripod 6’ Screen
- Da-Lite Tripod 7’ Screen
- Da-Lite Tripod 8’ Screen
- Da-Lite Post and Cradle 10’