Video Recorder Rentals, Player Rentals and Servers
At an event, you might need different kinds of equipment, especially if you’re hosting something big and elaborate. At Pacific Coast Entertainment, we’ve observed that most clients might not always know what they would need at their venue and ignore several key pieces of equipment that would help them record, control, and document their event.
What Would You Need?
Cameras and audio equipment need to work with recording rentals to store all the data they receive. At an event, you need portable recorders and other such equipment to ensure all the video and audio feed is stored in the right format and can be replicated smoothly. Here are some rental equipment recommend you consider:
- Arkaos Media Master Server Rack – This would help you manage all of your event needs, from video to lighting effects. It’s a multimedia management system with video mapper, LED mapper, and server connection. It’s a one-stop management system for all the inputs at your event, making master server rentals a good idea.
- AJA KiPro Rack Recorder – This is a great solution to capture ready-to-edit video files that can be directly transferred to your computer and polished for final presentation.
- AJA KiProRecorder – This compact recorder and player will help preserve all of your video footage and ensure it’s ready for different devices, screens, and editing. It can record all kinds of files, including 4K, 2K, HD, and UHD.
- DVD Blu Ray Player – If you have content on Blu Ray or DVD that you want to play at your event, you may want to consider video player rentals. You don’t have to unplug your personal play from your home entertainment system. You can simply rent a good-quality one from us.
- DVD Recorder – If you want to record all of the video footage you captured to your event on your DVD, you can rent out a DVD recorder that would store the data in the desired format.
How Can We Help?
- Our expert technicians can offer advice based on your requirements and budget.
- We’ll transport and set-up the equipment at your location and make sure they work well before the event has begun.
- Our experts are very familiar with the equipment and will use it to best effect at your location. They’ll also troubleshoot any problems that occur immediately so your event isn’t disrupted.
If you want to know more about our services here at Pacific Coast Entertainment, and our player rentalsdon’t hesitate to contact us or call 714 841 6455.
Video Recorder Rentals, Player Rentals and Master Server Rental Options
– Arkaos Media Master Server Rack Rentals
– AJA KiPro Rack Recorder Rentals
– AJA KiPro Recorder Rentals
– DVD Blu Ray Player Rentals
– DVD Recorder Rentals