Monitors and Stand Rentals
Many events can benefit from a visual medium to convey information. For example,in formal events like product launches and corporate conferences, monitors can be used for presentation, videos, and even to live-stream an event to a different area in the venue. In personal events like weddings and parties, monitors can be used to display pictures, videos, and events as a part of a karaoke system. At Pacific Coast Entertainment, we have a good collection of monitor and stand rentals for you to choose from.
What Do We Offer?
We’re a part of a packed industry with high-levels of competition and understand our customers expect the best from us. We make sure we offer products and services that make us stand out and help our customers. Here’s what we offer as a part of our monitor and stand rentals service:
- LCD and LED – We have both LED and LCD monitors in our collection from well-known brands. All our monitors perform well and display crystal clear images. They’re also well-maintained and of good quality so they won’t break down or stop working in the middle of the event. Both LCD and LED monitors are great for events so you can choose something based on your preferences and budget.
- Sizes – Different customers have different needs when it comes to monitor rentals. Some don’t have space for large monitors while others need something big for greater visibility. We have monitors ranging from 21” to 70” with excellent clarity and color accuracy. If you mention your requirements to your representative when you first contact us, they’ll be able to recommend the perfect fit for you.
- Stands – Monitors can’t just be placed on the floor or tables, especially not devices that have a screen size of 70”. They require special stands and mounts that can support their size and weight. We provide stand rentals of different kinds as well. You can choose between rolling and stationary stands or wall mounts.
We’ll transport the monitor and stands to your location and assemble the system on-site. Our technicians will also connect the monitor to the required devices and double-check to see if everything is working well. We’ll also handle the disassembling and removal of the monitors from the event venue so you don’t have to worry about anything.
If you want to know more about monitor and stand rentals or our services here at Pacific Coast Entertainment, don’t hesitate to contact us or call 714 841 6455.
Monitor and Stand Rental Options
- 80″ LED Monitor
- 70” LED Monitor
- 55” LED Monitor
- 46” LCD Monitor
- 32” LED Monitor
- 25” LED Monitor
- 21” Dell Computer Monitor
- 8” HD/SDI Reference Monitor
- Rolling and Stationary PSD Dual Chrome Pole Stands
- Monitor Mounts for Truss or Scenic Attachment