It’s not easy to figure out which cables to use, because different devices require different kinds. If you use the wrong cable, your rented equipment can get damaged and that will increase your expenses. At Pacific Coast Entertainment, we’re always willing to help our clients and offer advice on devices and compatible equipment. Our intention is to ensure you choose the right cable rentals for all your devices.
What Happens When You Choose the Wrong Cables?
- Modern digital equipment like mics, recorders, cameras, and monitors are very sensitive. If you use wrong cables to connect these equipments to other devices or power sources, you can damage them by harming the internal circuitry.
- Some equipment will simply not work if you try to use wrong cables, especially for power, because they have a built-in system that stops them from taking input from non-compatible sources.
- Bad cables can also compromise the quality of the data or recording. For example, if the audio cable isn’t compatible or of good quality, it won’t transmit reliable sound or maintain fidelity. That can compromise the quality of your recording.
How Can We Help?
As you can see, it’s important to get the right cable rentals and we can help you choose. Just let us know what kind of equipment you need cables for and our technicians will make suggestions based on your needs. Here are some ways in which we can help:
- Different Kinds of Cables – We have everything you could possibly need. Our product catalog contains cables like HD/SDI, BNC, VGA, DVI over Cat5, DVI DA, VGA DA, and composite BNC. No matter what kind of equipment you rent out, we’ll have something that would fit.
- Different Lengths – We handle all kinds of event projects, big and small and understand the cable requirements of all of them. If the cable length is too short or too long, it can cause problems. Short length cables can compromise the reach of your devices while long cables can take up space and cause accidents. Our expert technicians can suggest the ideal length of cable rentals for your event venue and needs. Some of our cables can be between 10 feet to 100 feet in length so you have many options available to you. We also offer extensions if needed.
If you want to know more about cable rentals or our services here at Pacific Coast Entertainment, don’t hesitate to contact us or call 714 841 6455.
Cable Equipment Rental & DA
– HD/SDI: 100’, 50’, 25’, 10’
– CAT5E & Ethercon: 300’, 200’, 100’, 50’, 25’, 10’
– BNC 75ohm: 100’, 50’, 25’, 15’
– VGA: 100’, 50’, 25’, 15’, 6’
– VGA over Cat5 Extender
– Volante DVI over Cat5 Network Extender
– AJA HD/SDI Distribution Amp: 1×4, 1×8
– DVI DA: 1×2, 1×4, 1×8
– VGA DA: 1×4, 1×6, 1×8
– Composite BNC: 1×4, 1×8