Microphones are an essential part of any event, especially those with a large crowd conducted in open air venues. If you don’t want to spend the better part of the evening shouting to get the attention of your audience, you need a good mic to ensure your voice reaches them. At Pacific Coast Entertainment, microphone rentals are very popular with our customers because almost all kinds of events require them.
Tips for Microphones at an Event
As we mentioned before, microphones are an essential part of any event, but not everyone knows how to use them properly. Our experts often give brief explanations on how to use the mics at an event to avoid problems. Here are some tips that would help you with our microphone rentals.
- Wired or Wireless – This is one of the biggest concerns people have when they rent out microphones from us. Modern technology has ensured that most wired and wireless mics perform at a near equal level but there are pros and cons to both. Wired microphones offer greater sound fidelity, especially for recording. They don’t disconnect from the speakers easily and can function well throughout the event. With wireless microphones, you don’t have to deal with the hassle of wires and can move around as much as you want.
- How Many Do You Need? – This depends on your budget and preferences. You will need one for the MC and one for any keynote speakers. If there’s a panel of speakers, you can rent one mic for them to pass around and share or get mics for everyone. If you intend for audiences to speak, consider the number of people who’ll attend and hire mics accordingly.
Our Microphone Rentals
We offer both wireless and wired microphones of different kinds. You can rent an entire mic kit from us or just individual pieces and accessories. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Different Brands – We have mics from well-known companies like Shure, Neumann, Audio Technica, Sennheiser, Countryman, etc. They deliver good quality sounds and are very efficient.
- Technical Advice – With so many brands and types of mics available, it’s very easy to become confused. Our experts will understand your requirements and offer recommendations on based on your requirements.
If you want to know more about microphone rentals or our services here at Pacific Coast Entertainment, don’t hesitate to contact us or call 714 841 6455.
Wired & Direct Box Microphone Rentals
- Shure SM58
- Shure Beta 58
- Shure SM57
- Shure SM81
- Shure KSM32
- Shure KSM137
- Shure Beta 91A
- Shure Beta 52A
- Shure Beta 98A
- Neumann KM184 with Choir Spuds
- Sennheiser ME66 Shotgun Mic with Boom Pole
- Shure and Countryman Podium Mic Kit
- Audio Technica U853a Choir Mic
- AKG 414 Matched Pair
- AKG C1000 Instrument Mic
- Audix SCX25AMP Kit
- Audix D7 Drum Kit
- Crown PCC160 Floor Mic
- EV N/D308 Instrument Mic
- EV RE20 Mic
- Sennheiser MD421
- Sennheiser e602 Kick Mic
- Sennheiser e604 Mic with clips
- Radial JDI Direct Box
- Radial J48 Active Direct Box
- Radial ProAV 2 Channel Direct Box
- Whirlwind Director DI
Wireless Microphone Rentals
- Shure ULXD Dual Combo System
- Shure ULXD Quad Combo System
- Shure QLXD Single Combo System
- Shure SLX Quad Rack Combo System
- Shure FP Field Wireless on Camera Combo System
- Sennheiser 300 Series Combo System
- Wireless Paddle Antennas from Shure, Sennheiser, & RF Venue
- DPA 4088 Headsets to Sennheiser Evo or TA4F
- Countryman E6i headset to Sennheiser Evo or TA4F
- Shure WL-185 to TA4F
- Shure WL-93 to Sennheiser Evo or TA4F
- Shure WH-30 Headset Mic
- Shure Wireless Hand Held Heads: SM58, Beta 58, Beta 87, KSM8, KSM9