PCE is constantly seeking qualified candidates for a large range of positions. We serve a wide variety of markets with our multi-disciplined services so a career with us provides many opportunities to grow in a fast-paced and creative environment.
Are you a Freelancer? Are you looking for Work?
If so click here to apply as a freelancer contractor for PCE.
Pacific Coast Entertainment – Full Time Sales Account Executive – Production
Fantastic opportunity to work as an Account Executive focusing on live event production sales. Looking for someone to make an immediate impact in this position. Will need to be able to manage sales north of 1.5 million annually. Business will need to be from both house accounts and newly cultivated leads.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support/develop sales and the execution of events and/or entertainment projects in markets such as, but not limited to: corporate events, trade shows and exhibits, theatrical production including lighting, audio, video and scenery, concert events and tours, sporting and or political events;
- Client contact with an emphasis on sales over project coordination, but may also involve project coordination responsibilities;
- Cultivating promising contacts with new account organizations for the sales of live event production;
- Responsibility may include the determination of product/gear, construction and service/labor specifications as well as design support of relevant operational plans in order to achieve the client’s vision;
- Order entry including processing customer PO’s, credit applications and execution of contract documents (this could include compilation of submittal documents, as-builts and O&M Manuals);
- Will require time out of the office to visit customers as well as attend the job sites on event days to ensure client expectations are being met and exceeded;
- Development of revenue streams with new business contacts and customers and continued communication with current regional customers to strengthen their relationship with the company;
- Focus on the acquisition of new business and personal relationships and the retention and expansion of existing relationships;
- Provide sales, support, and service to achieve operational efficiencies and internal controls to meet objectives;
- Identify and monitor pertinent industry activities to establish a strong local presence;
- Internal reporting to upper management as required;
- All other duties that may be assigned by management.
Applicant should have at least 3 years of excellent sales experience in a related technology or entertainment service setting, along with the following qualifications:
- Broad general education with relevant entertainment industry experience;
- Working knowledge of sales principles and practices; Working knowledge of the function and capability of event and entertainment technology equipment; Working knowledge of current trends and advancements in event and entertainment technology and the direction of equipment development;
- Understanding of budgets, and experience preparing client paperwork;
- Effective persuasion skills; the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously within strict deadlines;
- Working knowledge of the technical principles of operation and maintenance of the equipment in inventory; Working knowledge of the principles and practices of workplace safety; Working knowledge of modern office procedures and practices;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and proficient in the use of modern PCs;
- Exceptional sense of priority; Strong organizational skills; Customer oriented service; Tact; Professionalism; Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
“Full Time Sales Account Executive – Production” is a salaried position with typical work weeks of 40 hours. Occasional overtime, including nights and weekends, will be required on an infrequent basis. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. PCE offers a range of employer-sponsored health coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic packages, as well as vacation allowances, for all full-time employees. The Qualified Candidate will be subject to drug screening upon hire and on a random basis thereafter.
ABOUT PACIFIC COAST ENTERTAINMENT
Pacific Coast Entertainment is a leader in the event production, rental, and scenic industries. Currently in its 17th year of operation, PCE focuses on offering a remarkable client experience through customer service and industry expertise…at PCE, it doesn’t matter what it is, it’s “No problem!” PCE thrives on challenges beyond the norm, and prides itself on promoting an enjoyable and gratifying workplace in this fast-paced, always-changing industry.
Pay Range: DOE, plus quarterly bonuses based on target sales objectives
Review of applications will begin immediately. The position will remain open until filled.
To apply send resume, and three professional references to:
Re: Full Time Sales Account Executive
Pacific Coast Entertainment
7601 Woodwind Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
or E-mail: [email protected]